Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-05-2020, 03:18 PM
He didn't know why he hadn't expected someone to be here with him. These lands were FILLED with wolves, but what he didn't expect was to turn around to a GIANT calling out to him for alchohol. Borias stiffled a chuckle, this massive man was gorgeous! Though he would certainly keep that to himself that was for sure. "Not the kind of tradesman you're looking for I'm afraid." he would respond with a grin. This character of a male seemed interesting, his scent of mead also told him that he had a fixation on the stuff. "Though I could see about aquiring some for you I suppose." Borias was aware of the process but in reality he had never practiced fermentation.

"The names Borias... slavetrader." something about him.... he knew that it probably wasn't the best idea to announce his trade but the male had asked and Borias had said he was a tradesman. He stepped a bit closer, inspecting the giant. Massive.... Borias hadn't met a wolf this large before yet. He towered over Borias - he could never hope to best such a beast in battle. Well at least not without practice.