An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
06-05-2020, 04:34 PM

Azure wasn't sure what he expected from his confession, though her opening statement of it being accidental pleased him and he confirmed it with a nod. "Accidental." He repeated "But, I am sort of bad." His shoulders shrugged once more, as if to say 'nothing I can do about it.' There was no way he was going to spill everything that made him what he was - he doubted the new Reaper would approve of his killing methods, his enjoyment of torture or anything else he considered a hobby. Defending his actions was not his intention, only to explain to her a bit of why he'd attacked her that day.

When she mentioned Mortis hadn't told her the story, Azure's brow raised in question. A part of him still did not believe that Mort had had some mysterious change of heart, though perhaps this was further proof on it. After all, it was an easy way his brother could garner sympathy from [/i]anyone[/i] and they were practically campaigning for the right to lead. Or, at least Az was. His brows furrowed, confused. "Well, now you know I guess."

A shit reason to be mean to her? When Resin dangled him over that cliff, Azure tried to kill her for it. In multiple, premeditated ways. It mattered to him more than Malalia knew. His head shook, the argumentative reply he had dying in his throat. He had to be nice. If only for today. "It's a shit reason but it's still my reason." The boy insisted after a moment. "Every wolf I defeat is one less wolf who will try to push me around. The reason doesn't matter, just the outcome." Except he'd lost, and now he was apologizing to her rather then towering above her in victory. His expression morphed into a frown. She didn't think his reasoning was good enough, but Azure was six months old - younger when the event had happened. The things that mattered to pups didn't always make sense to adults, and Azure was still firmly on the side of 'stealing a training style is wrong.' He couldn't say that though, not unless he wanted to risk another argument.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.