Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
06-05-2020, 09:46 PM
Tyrian slid to a halt as his captive explained the reason for his captivity. He canted his head to the side and shot a quizzical look back at Erystotle. After a beat his eyebrows came together and he smirked, the amused and sardonic expression easily conveying his disbelief. "That's some bullshit," he said with a dismissive chuckle. "I mean, not the hardship part, that I believe. The curse. There ain't no such thing otherwise sworn enemies would be dropping dead left and right. I mean, do you really think something this," he waved a paw up and down in front of Erystotle as if getting the measure of him, "Small can pack enough of a punch to make a mountain blow up? Nah."

He laughed again and shook his head. "I wish they'd have told me too - I'd have hammed it up and gotten a better deal, made it seem like I was doing them a favor taking a curse away." Tyrian sighed wistfully and then started homeward again. "But alas, that money's spent." It really was a shame. He would have relished a chance to put his acting chops to good use. Maybe came up with his own counter voodoo and offered them a spiritual cleansing. "You just forget all that woefully fairy tale garbage. Now your lot's herding sheep and shoveling non-cursed shit."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.