An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-06-2020, 10:54 AM
Toxicity held onto Venom's words, looking for deception, but off the bat found none. She said she would be better off ridding herself of any weakness within the pack and Toxicity couldn't hide the faint but sharp smile that crossed her face briefly. "Good," was all she said. She could elaborate later, but the sentiment was enough. She was with Venom on that point. The pack had no use for weaklings when they were nearly busting at the seams.

Venom admitted her doubts to Toxicity and Tox sobered her expression. She listened, her mismatched eyes examining her sister's features. "I do not think our mother had much more experience when she began the pack," she said. The topic of their mother was something the girl wanted to avoid, but it was necessary for the context of this conversation. "Besides, you are a god by blood. You are meant to rule, and I truly feel your ruling will be blessed. Who knows- by the end of this, we may even claim the title of true gods ourselves." Not that they weren't gods already, but there was a difference between one with god blood and a true god. She expected Venom to understand the distinction- they were raised to in early pup hood. That's what made them. "Besides, I don't have any plans of leaving your side and, for whatever it's worth, Obi plans to stay as well."