Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-07-2020, 01:54 PM
Valentine frowned thoughtfully in response to his son's words. He couldn't decide if Rhyme was attempting to engage him in the gruff style of the Imperialis or if he was trying to be rude, but he was going to choose to believe it was the former. For that reason he shot back wryly, "You didn't really think you could be rid of me, did you?" It was funny how they lived in two completely different worlds and yet Valentine had met how many of Rhyme's children now? And that, it seemed, was in spite of their father's efforts to keep them away.

He sighed deeply to signal his willingness to move on, then said, "But that is neither here nor there. I interrupted you and for that I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose someone who is such a perfect fit they may as well be a part of you." Valentine took a step back as though preparing to leave again. Unless Rhyme wished to engage him further - and none of that pot stirring, finger pointing bullshit either, really engage him in something - Valentine was going to bow out and let him have his space.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.