size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Oh, perhaps he said something he shouldn't have. Eraithus wasn't looking to make a rebellious daughter of this pup. Family was important he knew that well enough and she had said so herself that her last name her surname meant a lot to her. While Eraithus wasn't a part of it, he knew the feeling of family. "Your culture is your family, the morals passed down from your mother and your father. The pride in your last name." he would start. "No matter how much you hate a family member, or don't get along with them. Blood or not, it's important to have their back because your culture is what makes you who you are." hopefully those were the right things to say because he fully believed those things himself. He was blindsided - he had never had a member of his family that he hated.

He chuckled though at her excitement. "It's called polygamy. But I would talk to your parents about it first, it isn't for everyone and sometimes mates can get very very jealous." it was a rapid fire spreading. Eraithus knew that he accepted such things but sometimes wolves were meant to be monogomous because of their survival. He laughed at her notion that she'd never have pups. Weather or not she believed that would only be told in due time. After all she was only a child herself it was healthy for her to reject the idea of pups. "You are a strong young pup Aslatiel and a beautiful princess, I'm sure you'll bring your family pride. Just remember to support them no matter how frustrated you get. Believe me I know." here he was trying to lecture a child..... he certainly hoped she didn't take it the wrong way. He didn't know her life and the least he needed was for her to go telling a pack Eraithus had tried teaching a child that was not his own about 'family'.