gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
06-07-2020, 11:45 PM
The girl was quick to take notice of him and stop on her own, leaving the distance between them that he had left, and returned his greeting. He hadn't failed to notice her different tongue, and wondered how many mutants there really were around here and where he could find himself a radioactive lake to jump into and get his own. Even if it was just a few more inches in height, he'd be happy. Almost everyone around here was taller than him, and frankly, it was starting to put him in a bad mood when he thought about it.

The girl wasn't shy to announce herself with both posture and words. After a slight dip of his head at the mention of her rank, he kept himself on guard as he spoke. "I was doing patrol and I haven't met any of the Ashen wolves yet, my apologies." He wasn't really sorry, but he wasn't going to be outright rude to her either. Something like that would get back to Sirius and likely wouldn't be good, so he kept his smart mouth to himself. It pained him to bite his tongue, but it was for his own good. The last thing he needed was on Ashen's bad side.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!