gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
06-08-2020, 04:07 PM
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]

From where they stood, the young mare would be naught but a flash of light; a speck on the horizon as her metallic silver coat reflected the sunlight. She had just left the side of the stallion Taliesyn and was on her way back to the Oasis when she heard the panicked call come from her companion. With a snort, the incredibly slender lady threw speed into her steps and tore across the lakeside to meet Canyon, worried that something may be amiss.

Before she even arrived at his side, she could see that he wasn't alone. There was another horse with him. A mare. A big mare. Bigger than she was, anyway. Mismatched ears tucked back against her skull as the first flares of anxiety touched the woman's mind. Acacia slowed, hooves holding firm to the dirt and muck of the dry lake bed. Canyon was running fast towards her, so she slowed just enough so that they might meet at an easy pace. She was leery about meeting two horses in one day. Her past made her rather distrustful of outside equines, but... out in the wild as a lone pair, every equine was an outside equine, now wasn't it?

Tossing her head, the leggy lady's mane glinted in the light. She was careful to come around the side of Canyon, placing him between herself and this new mare. She touched noses with her friend, nostrils flaring as she did so. A shudder went through her body as she spoke, her tones smooth and pleasing, musical to the ear. "Canyon, I see you've met someone new, as have I." She tried not to let her anxiety show.

"Speech"
-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]