Loner

gems
size
-
build
Medium
player
06-08-2020, 06:49 PM
He wouldn’t be able to rest until he found her again, that much he knew for sure. With each passing moment that he wasn’t in her presence was another moment that she might have gotten in trouble. If she wasn’t conscious she couldn’t hear his whinney… Canyon calmed his mind as best as he could, but he still moved quickly. He didn’t put much thought into Kami’s disappointment, for now it was mistaken as pity. Though he would never doubt Acacia’s abilities. because she’d surprised him time and time again.

Kamilah didn’t seem to lose hope, and Canyon wouldn’t either, she offered him a reassuring smile and he returned a dashing grin. ”I hope you’re right.” The words were honest, maybe once she was in a herd again Acacia would blossom once more. They raced onwards even after he called out to his friend, when he saw the flash of light on the horizon he knew she’d returned to him.

Letting out a call of joy as she came into view Canyon helped to close the distance between them. He wasn’t surprised when she approached from his side, protecting herself from Kamilah by placing him between them. Canyon quieted easily, suddenly becoming a much softer version of himself as relief swept through his strawberries and cream coat. He hummed lightly as her nose touched his. Her beautiful voice greeted him lightly, but he knew her nerves were roughed. Surprise hit him too, she’d met another horse?

He kept her sheltered and smiled lightly, ”What luck? I’m glad you’re safe, my morning song.” He nosed her cheek affectionately before he turned his icy blue gaze back to Kamilah, ”Acacia, meet Kamilah. Kamilah, Acacia.” He didn’t press Acacia any further than that, she could face her or not. ”Who did you find?”
As his companion Acacia may enter any of his threads