Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
06-08-2020, 08:22 PM

When Canyon called her by her nickname, the dainty woman grinned, blue eyes sparkling with mirth. He'd called her that for as long as she could remember. It seemed as though he'd been worried about her. A soft little chuckle was released and she nudged her friend lightly. "Quite alright. Nothing's managed to eat me yet." A joke, but a slightly serious one. She'd never be able to make it in the world on her own. Perhaps when Canyon formed his herd, she would be less afraid all of the time.

Being introduced to the roan woman, Acacia gave a nod and a smile. "Good to meet you, and please... just Acacia." Formalities were silly things. The charcoal and snow mare was very polite, but she never stood on ceremony. Perhaps that was why it had been so easy to leave her birth herd to travel the world with her best friend. Though timid and skittish, Acacia didn't really like to conform.

Kamilah professed that Canyon had been frightened about her absence and the smaller mare tucked her ears for a moment, brow furrowing in concern. "Sorry to worry you. When I woke, you were gone. I assumed you'd gone exploring, so I went exploring as well." She was trying very hard to not be so afraid all of the time. It was terribly difficult, but she believed that practice would help her in the end.

Canyon asked who she'd met and the speckled mare tossed her head lightly, pointing her nose in the direction from which she'd come. "A stallion named Taliesyn. He was very nice. There was a puma nearby. We could hear its wails. He helped to keep me calm." She wouldn't mind meeting the man again. Perhaps Canyon would like to meet him as well. If so, she would gladly introduce them.

Bringing her sky gaze to the new mare, mismatched ears flicked forward. Are you from a nearby herd? We've recently left our own." The idea of jealousy hadn't risen within Acacia. She didn't see Canyon in a romantic light. They were best friends. He was more like a brother than a potential mate. Now that she felt a bit more at ease, Acacia stepped forward on her long legs and extended her neck in an attempt to touch noses with the larger mare. A typical equine greeting.

"Speech"

-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]