Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
06-08-2020, 09:19 PM
It took hardly any time at all for another wolf to appear at the border, a wolf just slightly taller than Eligos himself but heavier and naturally equipped with fangs and claws. Eligos had only a moment to study the alpha before another wolf came up beside the stranger, one marked with odd colors and who bore horns upon her head. "A pleasure to meet you, ma'am," he rumbled politely with an inclination of his head towards her, and another slower nod for the larger alpha while he turned his attention back to him. The malinois pups wriggled in excited ecstasy when the horned female got down to their level to smile at them, and cast him pleading glances that spoke eloquently of their desperation to go play but he didn't release them, so they stayed quiet and stayed down, though both tails wagged madly. Eli had no intention of letting them go play with the dangerous-looking Warlord's mate over the border and risk them trespassing or seeming to be attacking the woman. "I am Eligos Abraxas," he said quietly instead, "Tiercel of Aerie. We have only recently moved to Boreas, and as I am neither familiar with this continent nor the packs here, I have undertaken to familiarize myself with both at once. Aerie are mercenaries, and as such it behooves us to be familiar to those who we may seek to offer our services."