build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Ah, she could finally put a name to the tusks. She smiled as she felt her father relax. The worst part was over now, right? Together they could step forward and continue to lead Abaven. Side by side. She wouldn't want it any other way - she couldn't even dream of it another way. Not now. He'd only just been recovered from the wasteland his mind had descended into after Shaye's death. Samara's efforts had helped immensely, but she knew Rhyme had put in his own personal work to make it back to her and the rest of his family. Her sisters, Eulogy, all of his nieces and nephews. He knew they needed them. She held her breath for a long moment after he explained, blinking her eyes slowly. They were glassy with tears but she didn't want to cry in front of him. "It's... okay," she said, unsure how else to respond. Yes, in he may have let her down, but how could she have asked more of him? "I mean, I'm not sure what to say. I'm just so, so glad you're back. And you're not going anywhere," she said fiercely, pulling her ears back and nudging into his chest more insistently.