size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-09-2020, 06:13 AM
Asla listened to his explanation of what cultural habits were. The girl wrinkled her blush colored nose and gave her head a shake. "Why wouldn't your cultural habits be accepted though? If they are morals and habits from your family, then they should be accepted, right?" She just didn't get that bit. Maybe she needed a specific reason as to why it wouldn't be accepted by other wolves?

"Polygamy," she tried the word out. She planned on talking to her father about it later. Having lots of wolves around her sounded better than having just one. It made sense to the girl, so surely it would make sense to her father. Eraithus prompted her to always support her family no matter what and the girl nodded, a serious look on her face. "I'll always support my true family." She would support her brothers, her father and she supposed her mother too. There was nothing that she wanted more than to see her brothers succeed in life.

"I hope you find your family, but maybe we could be friends? That might make you feel less lonely, right?" Again she tilted her head, this time in the opposite direction. She quite liked the steely man. He was very interesting and was teaching her a lot of things. Plus he'd gotten her the fox for Azure, so that gave him a gold star in her book.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]