Loner

gems
size
-
build
Medium
player
06-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Canyon was unashamed in the affection he offered to Acacia, and he didn’t realize the bigger mare might be uncomfortable until his gaze returned. He couldn’t help but grin amusedly but wouldn’t argue with her words as she welcomed Acacia back into the fold. He needed her as much as she needed him. He was glad she was safe, even though she joked lightly about their time apart.

He couldn’t begrudge her doing her own thing, she was her own mare. He worried about her though, with everything that could go wrong he preferred her in his sights. He had been gone before she woke. It was true, he’d been scouting the perimeter before their day, but he wouldn’t offer any excuses. He had to keep better tabs.

”Give me a heads up next time, don’t let me hold you back but at least let me prepare.” He lamented with amusement as he aimed a good natured bite to her withers. Hearing that another stallion comforted her caused his body to go still and his tail to twitch in agitation. The meeting sounded innocent, but if he caught him even looking at Acacia the wrong way..

He’d keep his opinions to himself. They were stronger together, even if Canyon hated being around other stallions long term. ”I’m just glad you’re safe.” He offered quietly as Acacia built up her courage and approached the regal mare Kamilah. Seeing them touch noses warmed his heart, seeing Acacia open up to another mare was what he needed to see most.
As his companion Acacia may enter any of his threads