Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-10-2020, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 01:11 AM by Malalia.)
Malalia Fatalis

It wasn't hard to see that the boy was a little gloomy, and why wouldn't he be? Mal almost winced at the memory of when they first sparred -- "You'll definitely make Beta at four," she'd said. Oof. Instead, she simply grinned at him. “Umm, of course I will. Not even a question. And don’t you think I’m gonna go easy on you.” Her eyes narrowed playfully, tail thwacking the ground. She meant it, too. Once he was good and healed up, she was hoping to pay him back for those two spars he'd won against her.

“Training has been going well. Sirius was my first mentor, but I’ve had some lessons with Resin, too. It’s a good change of pace,” she chuckled. She often dove right into sparring with the Warlord, but the older woman tested her patience — in a good way. “Pachou has been coming along well, too,” she smiled. The little wolverine was not so little anymore, and was only a few months shy of being fully grown.

“...And actually, I was promoted recently." She paused, her ears twitching thoughtfully. "There was a competition for Reaper — basically, our enforcer — and I, well, I won." Her tone was wondrous, and perhaps a touch confused. She placed her head on her paws, tipped it to the right. "I mean, I worked by ass off, don't get me wrong, but I was not expecting to win. I think I was the youngest person in the competition." She had faith in the Warlord. Believed that he believed in her. That didn't make her new position any less mind-boggling, however. "I dunno, it's just... weird. I'm happy I won, but I know I've still got plenty to learn."

"Speech"