An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
06-11-2020, 12:19 AM

Her words revived a grin on his features, toothy as he recalled their two spars and the romp up on Volkan’s mid-slopes. “Poor Pachou. I don’t think he was expecting a group hug. And I hope you don’t! Maybe next spring I’ll have an apprentice.” There was a note of excitement, and a reminder of some urgency to heal enough to get home. Some events, he didn’t want to miss.

He listened with interest as she spoke about her training, a brilliant, beaming grin glowing on his face as she spoke of her promotion. “Congratulations! Reaper. Sounds as tough as the gal who won it. I mean, Aurielle became alpha when she was a yearling. She trained from birth for it, but normally she would have been crowned, as it were, at two. I was born the spring after she was given the pack. So, I’ll be three this upcoming Spring.”

He smiled slightly at her admittance of having a lot left to learn. At least she was willing and able to admit it. “You’ll make for a powerful wolf. You’ve already got a strong will. For what it’s worth, I’m proud of ya.”

The words were genuine. He was proud of the girl’s accomplishments at so young an age. He’d beaten her in both their spars, but he doubted he’d always get the upper paw.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think