size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
06-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Indigo was beyond grateful for his sister’s presence, he was nervous but she was his rock. Always there for him no matter what, even if she had been a little more distant because of everything going on. They both of them were being reclusive, but he was eager to go about this task with her. He grinned shyly as she rubbed her small form against his growing form. Indy didn’t mind following her into their aunt’s cottage. Normally he wouldn’t have any problem with going into the familiar building, but this was different.

This was the first patient he had ever seen all by himself. Of course Io had seen to him, better than he could, but he was told to go over the wounds as well. See how the patient was doing, ask if he felt pain. He took in a deep breath and followed his sister inside.

He sighed softly as his eyes adjusted on the dim light and the injured man within. Indigo peered at him cautiously, he was alert enough to lift his head easily as well as speak with them. ”Hello, I’m Indigo. My Auntie wants us to look after you for a while. I’m.. I’m her student and have a question or uh two.” He didn’t have the confidence of his siblings, but he put on his best professional voice. ”How are you feeling?” He questioned to begin with, ”any pain?”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.