size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Eraithus chuckled a bit, he enjoyed this young pups company. Her odd habits and all, part of him couldn't wait to see the young wolf that she grew up to be. He was young himself and it left plenty of time to witness that. Flicking his tail he looked at her, "Well you see my cultural habits probably differ from most of the packs. Like yours, I don't think you father would enjoy having a rival male wanting to settle down and produce children that are not his." he shook his head it probably wasn't the best idea after all. Eraithus shifted finally settling down so he could lay on his stomach. "To me there is no such thing as true family. Family is family, name and all." he shook his head but that's how he saw things.

Eraithus perked a bit when she mentioned that she hoped he found his family. Him too he missed his brother and sister and they were the only connection he had to his family. Since they had left together but now he was fearing he would never see them again. "I would... enjoy that actually. You're a smart young one Aslatiel. I don't have many friends in these new lands and I could learn a thing or two from you." he laughed a little. "Is there any games you like to play?" he tilted his head to one side.