An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
06-11-2020, 09:38 PM

Azure was the last pup who would ever let someone walk away from him and as his now-sister frowned, shrugged, and turned to leave he struggled to keep composure. This whole 'being good' thing was a hell of a lot more difficult than he'd expected it to be. Where his instincts told him to demand her attention - to fight her if need be - logic told him how terrible of an idea that was. He'd told his story, hopefully Malalia did not look down on him as far as she might have prior to hearing his side of things. If he wanted to continue to drag her to his side, he'd need to bite his tongue and try again later. Whether he was being good or not, Azure couldn't help his annoyance from flooding into his tone. "Okay, bye I guess?" He spoke to her departing form, huffed, and then turned around himself to stalk away in the opposite direction. It was a step-up from the way he'd 'dismissed' her in their last interaction.

-also exit-  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.