size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-12-2020, 06:48 AM
Asla laughed softly at the blue wolf's assessment of her father. "No, he's not like that. He would welcome you if you swore fealty to him. He would welcome your children as well if you asked his permission first." She knew this to be true. "He would have to be sure that the pack is capable of handling extra mouths to feed." Which they were. The Armada was full of hunters. Herself included.

The girl saw things entirely different when it came to family. To her, blood was family. Anyone that did not share blood with her would never be family. Secondary citizens, at most. She was accepting of the beliefs of others though and wouldn't tell the man that he was wrong. Especially when he felt so strongly about it.

When Eraithus lay down on his stomach, Asla pushed her gory task away and laid down as well. He said that he would like to be her friend and the cream and grey girl beamed. It would be nice to have a friend that wasn't related to her. When he asked after games, Asla tilted her head slightly and thought about it. "I used to like to play hunt with my brother's but we're too big for that now. We hunt for real." She sighed and tossed herself onto her side. "At least, we used to. Azure and Mortis are too busy learning how to inherit the pack. Indigo is too busy with his garden. I've been off on my own for a while, just... doing whatever." She waved a paw, indicating her foxes.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]