gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-12-2020, 06:49 AM
In Venom’s mind a part of her believed that she couldn’t fully take over her duties as Empress until she could defeat Sirius in battle. Had she won her fight she would have demanded her mother step down right then, but with her overwhelming loss her confidence plummeted. She didn’t feel like she was near ready now, her talents and skills were not to the level that leadership demanded. Her skillset and lack of close supporters made her hesitate in grasping her destiny.

As she suspected, Sirius was quick to answer her, the grin on his face only making her feel less adequate. Keeping her head up was a difficult task, she took the losses harder than expected. Her heart beat quick as she tamped down the emotions warring in her. She wanted to fall to the ground and throw a tantrum, to decale her inferiority and inability. Sirius would not accept that behavior from her though, and she tried to revel in his pride of her.

He kissed her lightly, and assured her that she had fought well, not that she felt like it. He noticed that their numbers had been uneven as well, but she couldnt and would not blame her loss on mismatched numbers. ”An uncle. One that won’t be welcome in Ashen if he shows his face again.” She said bitterly, but shook her head. ”That’s not why I lost though, I’m just not yet good enough…” Venom averted her gaze from him, gritting her teeth as she continued to work through her loss.
[Image: ven-sig.png]