size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-12-2020, 07:09 AM
The older wolf didn't seem to care too much about feeding the crabs so Asla ignored them as well. She said that she didn't know who 'they' were and the girl wrinkled her nose. "My father, I suppose. I don't think my mother cares too much, honestly." Head still on her paws, Asla furrowed her brow. She was going to get wrinkles for as much as she did it.

It took a few moments of silence, but she decided to use the other girl to vent upon. "My father keeps giving our name away to anyone that tells him a sob story." Her purple gaze hardened as she stared out to sea rather than at Venom. "He doesn't realize how much the name means to me. I tried to tell him and he doesn't understand at all. He gave it away three times!" She huffed, pulling her lips back for a moment to flash little white teeth. Zabrina, Banshee and now Malalia. "He adopted someone else as his daughter. Gave her our name, and gave her a position of power that would let her rule the pack in his absence." She didn't approve of her father's decision one bit. "I think..." she started, finally bringing her gaze up to meet Venom's. "I think he's getting soft." He wasn't the father that she used to know, despite being so young. She didn't like it.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]