gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
06-12-2020, 07:42 AM
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]

The stallion seemed to be overly patient with her. She almost felt like a child again, but she was a full grown mare, dammit. Well... small... but still full grown. And a mare. Acacia tossed her head lightly, glimmering mane reflecting the light as she did so. She almost wished she was part of a herd again. She'd felt much less anxiety with others around. Perhaps they could find a new herd to join or Canyon could get on forming a herd of his own as he'd always dreamed aloud about. Either way, she couldn't wait to feel safe again.

Taliesyn mentioned her alertness keeping them safe and she nodded. "I've saved our hides several times since we've been on our own." She never wanted to see a puma up close again. Bears were the stuff of nightmares. Even coyotes thought she might be a good meal. Coyotes! Again Acacia tossed her head, this time stamping a hoof along with her thoughts. She needed a herd. They needed a herd.

"I should probably head back in case Canyon is looking for me." Mismatched ears swiveled forward. "Do you think we'll see each other again, Taliesyn?" The tiny mare's head tilted slightly. She would like to meet him again for certain. She flashed a charming grin, blue eyes crinkling at the corners. "If I don't get eaten by a puma or a bear in the meantime, that is." She joked playfully.

"Speech"
-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]