Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-12-2020, 09:33 AM

“Very well, if you wish to rise up in the Armada ranks, I have a challenge for you” Dunkan locked eyes with his leader's as he was ready to hear what challenges he would place upon his shoulders. Of course he would not deny it and even less coming from his alpha.Silent he waited for the verdict. “Spar with any wolf ranked warrior in the pack, and I will watch the fight. I will judge you on skill, and win or lose, pass my verdict. Impress me, and you’ll find yourself a warrior”

He took some moments to consider the offering. "Sounds fair to me,ill do that." And if Sirius would witness it he wished to fight as good as he could,he would give all he had. This was his chance to prove himself,to fight for fulfilling part of his dream.His direct dream was to become a warrior but as he wasnt a conformist he wished to go further but that would be just if destiny wants it to be. For now, being a warrior was what he wanted.

"Speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.