Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
06-13-2020, 04:00 AM

The wolf settled down to drink and, for a moment, Acacia was feeling better. He even gave his name. Then after her next question, he shot her a look of contempt and it made the mare visibly flinch. Her brow furrowed at his question and she frowned. Of course she had a nose. Couldn't he see it? She huffed, nostrils flaring. Once he seemed to compose himself and answer her question, she furrowed her brow harder. He was a very emotional creature, it seemed.

"I don't know what a pack wolf smells like. We don't have many wolves where I come from." She knew the scent of them vaguely, but she hadn't been around them enough to differentiate between a lone wolf and a pack wolf. Askan then went on to point her in a direction where he thought a pack might be. She didn't ask because she wanted to go traipsing into pack land to say hello. She asked so she could steer clear.

Askan asked if horses just wandered about and the slender mare gave a little shrug. "Horses travel in herds. I've recently left mine with a friend. He wanted to strike out on his own and form his own herd. We've been best friends from the moment we could walk, so I went with him." Her charcoal and snow pelt gave a shudder. "I hope we find more horses soon." Acacia cast her big blue eyes towards the wolf a little sheepishly. "I don't like being alone, but I'm trying to make myself braver. So far it's not really working."

"Speech"

-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]