Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-14-2020, 07:40 PM
It was early hours of the morning, and Asla was not in her star-den above the family sleeping place. The Warlord was not concerned, even without his companions keeping tabs, he knew where he would find her. It was a short walk towards the ocean-view glass house, and the whispering of the chilly night air breezes past him as his paws took him there.

He found her, head to the magic-tube, looking upwards at the sky. He watched her for a moment, watched the still curiosity of her body. The intensity. If anyone could unlock the secrets that lay above them it was his daughter. He knew it, with some measure of smugness.

He approached, quiet but not silent, and took a seat beside her. He let the night carry on, knowing she knew he was there, and perhaps waiting for him to speak. He did, after a time, his eyes upon the stars. "I'm going to tell you a secret, Asla. The secret of this scheming old man you call a father." A wry smile touched his lips, and he did not loosen his upwards gaze. "Mortis, Azure. They will be the future face of this pack. But Indigo will be its heart. And Asla... you will be its soul. You will find the balance between Morts kindness and Azures darker ambitions. You will find it, because only you understand Azures bloodlust, and are still able to love Morts kindness. Only you will be able to protect Indigo from the darker walks of this life, or keep him sane should he discover them. Only you will be the lynchpin of the Armada, long after I am given to the dust. No other among my spawn will be able to so clearly see the balance between their divides, and keep them together. I know your drive is family, it always has been, and nothing has been more perfect to me then it."

He smiled softly at the dark night sky, these words only for his daughter, who held a little piece of every one of her siblings inside of her. That was why she was his favourite, and always would be. She was this family.