Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-14-2020, 08:49 PM
Hello! I got a few characters that could welcome some interactions with new wolves.

Yurei: She is a healer to be of Winterfell,she is shy and fearful. She is kind and is willing to maybe have a new friend. She has Healing and Hunting skills.
Eir: Armigeri of Lirim she is a warrior but also an adventurer who enjoys exploring but also likes to fight and train.She is cold and extremely reserved but can be talked to and maybe she can share things at some point. She is Heterosexual.
Hela: She is Ashen Samurai,she is my dark alinged character of all I own. She is manipulative and prideful.She though enjoys politics and meeting new wolves. She is Heterosexual-
Aslaug: She just recently joined Valhalla ,she is adventurous and liked to learn a lot and ask a lot. She can be open to new friends and maybe some adventures.
Dunkan- He is an Ashen Armadas' student soon to be a warrior. He loves sparing , learning and is very strict with his duties. Though he is open to maybe meeting new friends as he doesn't have none yet.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.