Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-14-2020, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2020, 10:04 PM by Malalia.)
Malalia Fatalis

Ooof, had she just pseudo-threatened to kick the butts of the Spirit of Valhalla's future children? Nice one. "Ah. Correction, then, they'll probably be kicking mine," she jested. If Cairo wiped the floor with her, and Aurielle wiped the floor with him, was there really any alternative? She'd get him one day, though. "Congrats to Aurielle! Must be exciting for you guys." That boy practically shone from the sparkle in his eyes, and she couldn't blame him. If Sirius and Zee announced that they were expecting, she'd want to be around, too. Even if she didn't exactly share Cai's enthusiasm for puppies, watching your pack grow was a good thing.

Her ears flickered as he moved a little closer. And it made sense, what he was saying. Underneath the mane... and the whole glowing thing... and even her title, the Spirit was a wolf like any of them. Sirius, too, though truth be told, it was hard to imagine either of them having doubts, at first. Aurielle was just, well, otherwordly. And the dire was formidable, decisive. But I guess they have to be. Losing someone you love, and having to put aside that pain to protect those who depended on you? She quietly wondered if that was only an example.

She snorted at his answer. For Sirius, though, simply being an outsider on his territory was probably enough to put the man on edge. "I doubt that you falling off a mountain was all a part of some grand scheme to take over the Armada, somehow... or is it?" She wiggled her brows. "But yeah, that's probably a good plan. I know that you're a squishy ball of pure goodness—" she playfully poked his good paw with her own, "—but, uh, he will probably break your other legs if he truly believes you're a threat."

Poor Cairo. At least he was keeping safe and somewhat occupied. "Maybe I'll get Mortis in here. He might have a couple of ghost stories for you." Ever since their adventure, the boy had been staking out the campfire, looking for the apparition they'd seen in the grass. She cocked her head. "Sooooo whatcha been thinking about?"

"Speech"