size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-15-2020, 07:35 AM
Her words hurt him, that much she saw. It wasn't at all what he wanted. No matter what he may have though, she didn't hate her father. Far, far from it. She loved him too much. She loved all of her brother's as well. Loved them with all of her being. The girl was just going through a stage where she realized that she was different. Perhaps that difference wasn't going to be beneficial to the Armada.

Aslatiel sighed, that feeling of age coming over her once more. "I'm different, papa." She used the term of endearment that she'd always held for her father. "I have bad, bad thoughts. I do bad things." She decided to be honest with him in the hopes that he could understand where she was coming from. "You talked about Azure's bloodlust... I think mine is worse." The girl shook her head, tall ears swaying. "I just don't think that anyone understands me." Tears had begun to fill vibrant purple eyes as she opened up and began to talk. There was a little catch in her voice as emotion filled her. "I try to make others happy, but it seems to be one sided."

Without warning, the girl rushed her father, burying her face in his chest and sobbing. "I'm so unhappy, papa, and I don't know why. It won't go away!" It was as though a dark cloud was hanging over her head at all hours, bringing rain and lightning down upon her. The cloud was covering the sky, keeping her stars from her. It clouded her thoughts and her mind. She acted irrationally as a result. She shook her head against him. "That's why everyone would be better without me. If I can't control myself, how am I ever going to hold everyone together?" The small girl continued to cry, curling into a small, sobbing ball. She released all of the emotion that she'd fought to contain these past several weeks.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]