gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Gold Medal 2020
06-15-2020, 03:56 PM
At first he didn’t really turn to look at her, but he told her that she wasn’t intruding. That was actually quite a relief for the woman, it meant that she could stay the night with no problems. He however inquired why she was asking, and then he finally turned to look at her. The blazing sun highlighted the outline of his dark form, and she could see his amber gaze then. She blinked for a moment and then decided to explain herself.

“I’m a mere traveler,” she told him, “With the sun setting, I’ve been scouting a place to spend the night. I was going to stay within the gulley but I saw you and I didn’t want to cause any problems,” she simply explained. That was all really, she meant no harm or anything but she truly didn’t want to cause any unnecessary trouble. The last thing she wanted to do was get on somebody’s nerves and end up with a few cuts and bruises. Especially because she was not a healer of any kind, and then that’d probably force her to seek help in the end. Something she wasn’t very fond of.

Her nares detected no pack scent on the man, so she safely assumed that perhaps he was a traveler too. Which then made her think, perhaps he had been planning on spending the night here too. It was an assumption, but if so, she still just wanted to check and make sure. Maybe it wasn't the case but she wanted to stay on the safe side anyways. “I’m Shika by the way,” she introduced herself, not really one to stay strangers with those she conversed with.

"speech" | thoughts
CODE & ART BY ELECTRA