Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-15-2020, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 08:22 PM by Theory.)

She liked that she could make him laugh. Rhyme's stiffness with his extended family made her determined to forge some kind of relationship with Tyrian and his pack. Theory liked to try and "fix" things, even if they weren't really broken to begin with. Her father's strained relationships were the result of a long chain of cause-and-effect. Theo knew she couldn't mend his personal relationships... so maybe she'd try and forge new ones of her own. Besides, inter-pack relationships were important. Shaye had stressed it in her lessons before she'd passed. They were all part of a closed ecosystem. Some might be devoured while others simply withered away, but she was determined to lead Abaven on towards a comfortable place in the food chain. Their warriors were strong but it always helped to know someone far from home was watching out for you, even if that just meant trading idle gossip on the forest floor.

Oh, so he hadn't heard! This would be good. Theory tried to wipe the grin from her face and mostly succeeded. "Winterfell sent an emissary last season to invite me to an unplanned and non-negotiable "training session." Acere bid away his pack's services as mercenaries at a Hjarrandi slave market - all for the sake of one wolf, whom he immediately imprisoned. Apparently he was the beau of one of the pack wolves. I'm not sure if Acere meant to punish them or what - but, anyway, the Hjarrandi forced his hand. He has to raid on their behalf and Abaven was the first target," it all came out in one deluge. She watched his expression carefully to register any changes. "We came out victorious. I think he underestimated us. Well, mostly me." Theory wanted badly to be chummy and bump shoulders and say something witty like us young alphas gotta stick together, right? but instead she waited with bated breath to see how Tyrian would react to the steamy hot tip she was handing him.

"theory speaks!"