Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
06-15-2020, 08:32 PM
For Yurei
Yurei & Actaea- Actaea was suppose to teach her healing skills before I got busy. I would still be willing for them to work together! Her absence was because she went off to look for her uncle's mate and lost children so she has been gone for a while. In general I would love for them to interact, Actaea needs more friends.

Yurei & Elara- Elara is planning on coming to Winterfell and she is an easy going wolf and generally gets along with anyone. She is a hunter x fighter and would also be more then willing to teach Yurei some things.

For Eir
Eir x Eurus- Recently returned to Lirim and he is looking to get his butt in gear as far as being a part of the pack. He is a hunter x fighter and I would love if he had a sparring buddy! It's easy to get along with him and right now he is still dealing some emotional issues after falling off the deep end.

For Hela
Hela x Paddy- I want a lot of interactions for this boy so he can continue to learn and grow. He's a bit more optimistic then his mother on the whole slave situation. He also doesn't realize what his position in the pack really is.

Hela x Derecho- She would not be willing to make trouble, but is still very weak from her injury and being weakened by Recluse. She is weary of anyone within Ashen right now, but maybe Hela would want to take over being her doctor? Derecho isn't the type to be rude, but she may be a bit on the quiqt side, not wanting to do anything to cause trouble.

For Aslung
I don't have anyone in Valhalla right now, but I would be more then willing for her and Eurus to meet (since they are neighbors) . I don't have anyone else close to Valhalla, but I could always have someone travel close just for interactions

For Dunkan
Dunkan x Paddy- If Dunkan can come to Ashen he could meet Paddy!

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them