gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
06-15-2020, 09:18 PM

Eir's eyes remained pasted into the world outside those walls of stone, tail and legs were flat behind her.In her scruff, three scars like claws rested.She allowed her breath to escape her maw in a peaceful way. How long has it passed since she came to Boreas for the first time? More than a year at least. She was a teen back then,and since then she has been up to a lot of interesting situations, between fighting lions and bears up to a furious volcano and much more.

"You from a pack?" She turned her head at the male with a serene expression. "I do," She started thinking about how to speak next. "I am from Lirim,i am an Armigeri." She said calmly taking a silent sniff in directions to the male.No scents he carried or at least not from a pack. "Are you a wanderer too?" She asked, maybe a conversation could work while she waited for the rain to pass."I am Eir Ragnarok, who do I owe the pleasure to be speaking with?" She asked in a polite way, she never saw it too bad to show respect to those she came up with. She did with everyone, familiar or not.

"Speak"
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.