gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-15-2020, 10:36 PM

Torin spotted his daughter, her back turned to him but he didn't even get a chance to call out to her when she turned, rising to her paws. A sweet call left her lips and Torin knew he'd never get over his children calling out to him like that, it was like pure concentrated sunshine. It helped to banish the lingering pain of his father's passing, the constant ache of his missing wife and child.

Still, he managed to summon a smile, a real genuine smile, though it wasn't particularly big. He leaned down to nose this daughter's head. "I was looking for you." He said gently. "I figured we should test your hunting skills if you're thinking about pursuing that path." This time he flashed his daughter a wider grin, it was a bit childish but the idea he'd landed on felt like getting to play with his children again. "So I figured we'd start with tracking and sneaking. I'm going to get you to close your eyes and count, I'm going to make a trail and you'll have to follow the trail I make and try to sneak up on me as close as you can."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3