size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-16-2020, 03:27 AM
Deep snow. Eraithus hadn't ever encountered such a thing stumbling about in an attempt to gain his bearings. Though it really wasn't long until he was able to deduce what he had to do in order to walk and even run in the stuff. Yet to fight well that was going to be a different story entirely. He knew he had offered Aslatiel a fighting lesson but he was plagued by anxiety by this. The last thing he needed was another pack on his tail and he knew it. Worst of all.... he rather liked the pup and with his addiction in the back of his head something about the thought of tasting her blood revulted him. For once in his life he wasn't excited while he had many friends back home that he had enjoyed sparring with(or rather taking the chance to drink their blood) it wasn't as if they had been under a year nor from a different pack. Eraithus tried to let the thought pass. She was nearly a yearling and he had enough self control to deal with that. Besides how hard could it be to spar with someone so young? He was supposed to be teaching her how to fight and he couldn't go easy on her just because he was afraid he'd thouroughly enjoy it. The blue male tried to let it pass... it was a spar nothing more.

All these thoughts seemed to fade away though when he found her. He smiled and even wagged his tail a bit, a friend in this foreign land was the first thing he needed to get away from the memory of his brother and sister. "Sorry if I kept you waiting Aslatiel I seem to have forgotten how to walk in the snow." he chuckled lightly. This would be a learning experience for the both of them highly considering that fighting in extreme conditions was likely to make her a better fighter when she grew older. "I'm excited for the spar today, I hope you are ready as well! I want you to know that I'm going to try my best." he was a bit of a playful gesture. He was hoping she would do the same. They had only talked once so it was not as if he knew her well - but he did know she enjoyed playing with dead things so surely a spar would not be out of the question for her.

Wc- 411
Total - 611