Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-17-2020, 07:47 PM
He heard her sigh, and could see that some of the ice in her visage had broken. Would she tell him now what else had so clearly been bothering her? He leaned back a little, head testing near one of the prongs of the stand, and let his eyes find the stars. His ears were for her alone, as he listened to what she had to say.

He let out a soft breath when she spoke, and he grabbed gently for her paws, to pull her closer to him, but the motion was obsolete, as she rushed for him. He let out a soft ‘oof’ as she landed hard into his chest. He wrapped his paws about her, holding her close, and kissing the spot just behind her left ear. “All of your siblings love you, Asla. I’ve seen that. Each one of them is going through a stage of discovery in their life, trying to find out who they are, and what they’re place is. They haven’t left you, nor are they careless as to how you're feeling. Children.. As they grow, reach a point where they start seeing the world definitely, and it leaves them feeling alone. I think each of you have started to hit a point in your life when you're feeling like that. But know that I always know where you are Asla, and I am always here for you. I will give you all the hugs, or all the space you need. But I’m your old pop, and I will always love you. no matter how dark your thoughts might be. Perhaps we need a family day, eh? Drag Mortis and Azure from their training, Indy from his garden, and you from your stars, and just have a family day out?”

When they were younger, Asla was inseparable from each and every sibling, he could understand how hard it must be for her, seeing them so busy and caught up in their lives. He needed to show her that those feelings still remained.

He knew she liked to kill things, but he had not seen the full extent of it, or how it affected her. She needed to spend more time in the light, more time with those that loved her - every part of her - so she would not feel so alone. He rubbed her back gently as she cried, feeling an incredible tenderness towards the girl, and the stirring of frustration that she would feel so upset, and he could not immediately fix it. He always wanted to give her everything in life, his sweet Asla.