size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-17-2020, 10:10 PM
Sirius gave her an explanation of what he believed was wrong with her and each of her brothers and, while she understood, she didn't think it was completely correct. Sniffling, she continued to stay pressed against her father's large form. He was a constant in her life and he made her feel safe. The girl's voice was quiet and wavering when she spoke. "Papa, you remember when you told me about the bad wolves back when I left the territory on my own?" It seemed like ages ago. He'd scared her to death when she was younger, talking of wolves that would hurt others. "I think that might be me. I think I'm the bad wolf." There seemed to be no limits in her mind when it came to what she was capable of. She accepted the thoughts of murder with ease as if they were the most normal thoughts in the world. Only recently did she begin to realize that this wasn't how others thought. She was abnormal. That abnormality had driven a wedge between herself and at least one of her brothers.

"Azure hates me," she began when her father suggested a family day. "He won't want to be around me." The idea of being with all of her brothers and her father at the same time was nice, but it also gave the child a bit of anxiety. She knew now that she was different. Had they noticed? Did they know that she was a monster all this time? She gave her head a shake, finally sitting up and using one foreleg to wipe the trails of tears from her face. "Indy and Mort wouldn't understand. They're too good." Of the four of them, Indigo was the most lightly aligned. Mort was just below. In her estimation, Azure followed them, then she was last on the totem pole. Az at least knew right and wrong. Asla was still struggling with that.

For a while, she'd been able to hold herself together. Her father adopting yet another foundling had been the final straw. Now it seemed that the girl was unable to close the trap door on her mind and her emotions were simply running rampant. She couldn't control herself. There wasn't anyone that understood her, she felt. No one that could feel the things that she felt and could teach her how to find some balance. And so she would have to continue to hide herself from everyone.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]