size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-18-2020, 12:15 AM
"How am I supposed to know what's right and wrong though?" Asla's brow knit in frustration. "What I think or feel is right isn't right to others. And what they think is right might not feel right to me." Was there some rule book somewhere where everything was written down? Right and wrong? It would make things a whole lot easier for the emotionally overflowing young wolf. If there was some sort of guide saying what was acceptable and what should be hidden... she could do that.

Her father spoke of duty and looking after the members of the pack and, again, Asla's brow wrinkled. "But papa, I don't care about them. You do. That's your thing." Each member of the pack could drop dead and she probably wouldn't bat an eye. She just didn't have a connection with wolves outside of her family. "I only care about us." By us, she meant her father, her brothers and sometimes her mom, though she didn't have much of an emotional connection with the woman.

Sirius did everything that a father should. He was supportive and loving. He tried to explain his view to the best of his ability. Aslatiel appreciated his efforts. She really did. Though he might think otherwise, she truly loved her father. The cream and grey girl leaned into him again, a sigh ghosting past blackened lips. "I'm sorry if I disappoint you, papa." She knew that he wanted strong children. Lately, Aslatiel felt nothing but weak. Maybe that was why he had chosen Malalia as a new daughter. To make up for her weakness.

Speaking of Azure made Asla's little heart hurt. They had ended things on a very sour note. She had seen the total anger in his eyes before he stalked away from her. That day, she'd been in a dangerous mindset. Her emotions had washed over her common sense. Her father suggested that she talk to her brother and she nodded, but she wasn't sure if she actually would. It would be hard to explain. She wouldn't apologize for her words since they had been a joke. He had made some remark about mad dogs being put down, which made her think that he was hinting at her death. No... she wouldn't speak to him. Not yet, anyway.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]