gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
06-18-2020, 01:45 AM
He hadn't noticed her catching his stare, and he continued to wander over her frame as he spoke and until she wandered over and settled across the fire from him. Flashing his eyes to the fire, avoiding any chance at eye contact after just been staring at her. A trace smile complimented him, though it was gone as quick as it came while his eyes watched the fire dance. Fire had hardly been a mastered concept from where he was from, far more used for battle than warming ones den. Her words brought him back to the present, and he found her face with his eyes again though still tried to avoid eye contact, looking anywhere but in her own matching ones.

"Oh yes, everything is going well. I needed a change, anyway." He chuckled a bit, pushing back the thoughts of his old home. This was home now, or rather, the Armada was. He couldn't imagine living in a place as fine as Deathbelle's den. His toes curled on the fur he laid on, recognizing it's presence and enjoying it's comfort against the hard ground.

"I'm sure your story is much more interesting than mine; were you born in Ashen?" Magnus tilted his head a bit as he watched her so curiously for an answer.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!