gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
06-18-2020, 01:58 AM
Magnus nodded, soaking everything in and making himself a little calendar inside of his brain. A young man named Dunkan, easy enough to remember, now he'd just have to figure out where they were staying and give them a talk to schedule it. Maybe they'd be ready when he came to him, but he wondered if the young man was as studious as he hoped. Offering a smile to Sirius as he looked back across the ocean, he took a breath and spoke.

"I'll find them and discuss a time, then I'll get back to you." He'd need to tend to his paw and take something for the headache though, so first he'd have to find the healer and see what they could do for him. He wanted to test the kid at his full ability, so he wanted to be ready before asking him. He waited a bit before turning off, heading towards the communal area and in search of someone to look at his minor injuries.

exit unless stopped
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!