Medium
build
Medium
player
Lorelei
06-18-2020, 02:44 AM

this soul is not so vibrant; the reckoning, the sickening
packaging subversion, psuedo sacrosanct perversion

The bear seemed to be just as transfixed with Rhen, as she was with it; what sounded awfully like a laughter emanated from it's throat, and Rhen mimicked the sound in a bit of a sporting game. "Guuuud wolf-a," it said, as Rhen's tail began to wag more vigorously. "Let's be friends," Rhen suddenly giggled in that girlish laugh again, a reminder that despite the wisdom she bore, she was still but trapped between girl and woman.

“Rhen, a pleasure to meet you. It’s not often I meet a wolf so willing to humor my bear," Sirius chuckled, a handsome sound that resonated within Rhen's auds as she turned toward him with a curl of inky lips and cocked head. "Likewise," she hummed with an affirmative nod of her ashen crown. Then, back to the bear; "I like her," she said with such truth, she wondered if she had ever been so straightforward with another.

“What brings you to the North?” Sirius suddenly asked, or perhaps not so suddenly. Turning back to him, her smile had faded as she contemplated the answer within her mind... What had brought her here, of all places? To the coldest, most harshest nature she had known? She thought hard, but the answer had always been there. "Mmm," she hummed, shrugging her shoulders. "Fate, I suspect," she breathed, turning back to the pillars of ice. "The heaven's-spire," she added quickly, almost forgetting the source of her transfixation before the bear and it's wolf had arrived.

"this is the way you wished your voice sounds"
my tongue's the only muscle that works harder than my heart