Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-18-2020, 04:07 PM
The wolves in Boreas and Auster were all rather advanced in their climb to civilization. They controlled fire, she’d heard rumors of raising a pack’s own livestock, they used tools to name a few examples. Deathbelle lived a lavish life, she had pillows and furs and tea within the mountainous walls. Her gaze didn’t remain on the pot of water, as she settled the woman looked up to Magnus. His gaze averted so she took her own chance to steal a few glances from him. Had she not known better she could have placed him within her own blood line.

His black and white fur and how handsome his features were… the only distinguishment he really had was how heavily he was built. Most of the Klein bloodline were thin and looked almost delicate. The Empress was anything but breakable though. Magnus looked back towards her and she busied herself with filling the two little pots with the chosen mix for tea. Snowberry, the tiny lemur, carefully scooped the hot water in after she was satisfied with the amounts in the bowls.

He assured her that he was settling in well, and he’d needed to mix his life up. To continue the conversation he asked after her place of birth. ”No, I was born far from here. Under my father’s rule. That branch of the Empire fell during my second year. My family fled here, and I raised Ashen with my own two paws.” With that the woman nosed his bowl of tea towards Magnus before settling in to lap gently at her own.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.