Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-18-2020, 04:58 PM
Borias was under the understanding that this interaction was over for him. Though he would be back because Sirius was exactly the wolf that he wanted to see and strike a deal with. Handsome at that too. Not that it mattered much to him Borias had his own inner workings at the moment. However, he was glad that Maggot would have a home to call her own. She seemed to have gone through so much and at such a young age. She was practically a pup! What sort of parent let this happen to their child unless they were now dead. Which in that case was sad in itself.

He smiled though and looked to Sirius glad that he and man had come to an understanding. "I best be on my way then, there are people waiting for me. I hope to see you again Sirius... Maggot." he dipped his head. He disliked the named on his tongue but he hoped one day she would find her voice and either wear the name with pride or pick one that suited her better. Besides Seven was probably waiting for him. The man turned and if his exit was not stopped he would make his way to the edge of the Orchard.

-Exit-