An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
06-18-2020, 10:59 PM

A wicked grin flooded the man’s face at Malalia’s self-correction. “It is exciting. I look forward to meeting them greatly. I hope one day I’ll see my own into the world and they can wipe the plains with my pups’ tails, too.” He chuckled, tail thumping happily as he considered the image. It was a little fuzzy, puppies playing, really.

“I’ll pass on your congratulations, gladly.”

He listened to her words, chuckling at the brow wiggle, tail thwapping the furs as she poked his paw. He was glad to know he was such a ball of gooshy goodness. “I believe it. I also believe he’d have no trouble doing it even if I were a master of fighting and had four good legs.”

His head cocked interestedly at the mention of a Mortis. It wasn’t a wolf he’d encountered yet, but ghost stories sounded interesting. “Sounds like fun, not going to lie.”

At her question he chuckled, eyes tossing to the ceiling as he grinned sheepishly. “Lots. Even did some meditation. Quite a bit about the future and what mine holds. Hoping that I won’t be a cripple or that nothing goes wrong during the most important time while I’m healing, or that I don’t rebreak anything and set myself back further…. And also forcing myself not to be sorry for myself.”

He shrugged slightly, a half-smile on his features. “And getting songs stuck in my head. When I’m sure my ribs are good I am going to have a lot of singing to do.” A snicker pervaded his words.

His eyes returned to her, twinkling as he threw the question back at her with a grin. “Annnnnd what’ve you been thinking about?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think