An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
06-19-2020, 10:00 PM

Mortis paused, hearing the sadness in Indy’s tone, and the heavy questions his brother asked. He could see that there was a great deal weighing on his brother. It made him sad that anything could have upset his loving, sweetest brother.

He let out a soft sigh, wondering exactly what to say. “When I was very little, I refused to hunt. Dad got really mad at me, he yelled and raved, and told me I wasn’t worthy to be his son.” he had since let go of his overly-compassionate side, enough so that he could live the life expected of him. “And… me and Azure, we used to be as close as you and Asla. When… when…” he supposed it wasn’t really a secret anymore.

“When he pushed me off the cliff, everything changed. I saw in that moment the jealousy in him. The desire for me to be gone from his life. He hadn’t meant to kill me pushing me off, but I realised in that moment he wouldn’t have been sad if I had. We were so close, and he cast it away” the boy shook his head, the old anger, and sadness still there. Perhaps it always would be. He had loved Azure, he still did, but sometimes it was hard to reconcile what he meant to his brother vs what Azure meant to him.

He let out a shaky breath, and shook his head. “What upset you?” he told Indigo his truths, and he hoped his brother might in turn trust him with his own.

"Indigo" & "Mortis"