gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
06-21-2020, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 11:19 AM by Samara.)

Samara had been busy today, doing her best to gather what little herbs could still be salvaged with the turn of the season, the cold had been quick to move in and snow was creeping closer with each passing day. It wasn't exactly a fun task, lots of digging at plants that looked promising but were too dry or had started to discolor. Morale wasn't exactly easy to keep up in those circumstances.

So she wasn't exactly in a chipper mood when she returned to the den, though seeing Rhyme lounging in the mouth of the den helped to buoy her emotions. His recovery was progressing at a decent pace and well it helped her own emotional state to be able to open about her affections with him now.

Samara approached, her face breaking into a soft smile. "Good evening." She said as she approached, not even hesitating to push into his form, a rumble of contentment slipping past her lips.

"Speech"

Table Art by Kharpa
[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.