gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Gold Medal 2020
06-21-2020, 03:05 PM
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie"><center><div style="background: url('https://i.imgur.com/6wkK9Gx.jpg') no-repeat center top, #29170c; width: 750px; border: 2px solid #c7aa81; border-radius: 80px 80px 80px 80px;"><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; padding-top:890px;"><font color="#ffffff" style="font-family:times; font-size:12px; line-height:20px;">The woman had found herself making her way south once again, away from the northern territories of Boreas. As she approached a plain field, she noticed that it was actually <i>completely</i> iced over. Her ears twitched, her mismatched gaze searching the area and trying to see if there was any other way to cross. It didn’t really seem like she could go around, and she would somehow have to traverse over the icy ground.

Carefully she stepped, noticing how the ice didn’t even crack underneath her paws. She would somehow have to <i>slide</i> over it and onto the other side. She sighed, looking around once more to see if anybody was around. If she fell it’d be a bit embarrassing but… Whatever, she’d have to do this somehow if she wanted to continue her travels.

She decided to at least make it easier, she would back up a few paces. She took a deep steady breath and suddenly she was sprinting forward. As soon as her paws hit the ice she stopped her pace though and found her paws sliding against the ice. The cold winter wind ruffled up her pale fur as she skid for a moment, wobbling slightly but finally finding her balance. Her head lowered slightly and level with her shoulders, trying to cut through the wind and accelerate herself a bit so she could get across successfully.

<center>"Speech"</center>

</font></div></div></table>
table & art by sea <3

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ice Skating - Winter Olympics, Year 14 Updates/Events Archive 08:40 PM, 06-12-2020 09:31 AM, 07-02-2024