Medium
build
Medium
player
Lorelei
06-21-2020, 09:48 PM

this soul is not so vibrant; the reckoning, the sickening
packaging subversion, psuedo sacrosanct perversion

His laughter was a sort of soft acknowledgement, Rhen perceived, her auds bending back ever so slightly as emerald orbs shimmered in the same manner the forest trees might, dancing in the sunlight. "Perhaps some might think that, but not all." To this, Rhen cocked her head slightly, an unspoken question hanging on her tongue. Why not all, after all the things he had told her of his values? Why follow him at all, if they didn't believe that? Her curiosity had grown to be too much, as brows furrowed slightly, tilting her chin upwards. She wouldn't want him to miss the subtle question, for her desire for it's answer to strong.  "Not all?" She murmured.

"I will protect them to my dying breath, but I will not stand transgressions, and well I do not stand on formality, I demand their respect." As Sirius spoke it, Rhen frowned slightly, though not out of anger. She understood some of what he was saying; demand respect. Her father had done that, no matter the means- but would he have protected them to his dying breath? Perhaps her, or her siblings, but as for those outside of her bloodline within the ranks... She was unsure. No- she doubted he would. "Mmmm..." She hummed to herself thoughtfully, eyes glazing over again, in the way that often spoke of her wondering thoughts.

"this is the way you wished your voice sounds"
my tongue's the only muscle that works harder than my heart