size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-22-2020, 07:31 PM

Eventually the familiar sound of paws on crunchy snow brought the girls dark ears lifting. Turning her head, the child grinned as the blue man, Eraithus, made his way towards her. The ice covered ground made her slide a bit as she rose to move towards him, but she kept her footing thanks to the little claws embedded in her paws. He apologized as he came closer and she gave her little head a shake. "It's okay." She wasn't too worried about waiting now that he was here.

Eraithus admitted that he was excited and said that he would try his best. Aslatiel grinned, little teeth flashing. "Don't go easy on me because I'm little. I need to learn, okay?" She knew that Indigo and Mort took it easy on her because of her size. Indy especially since he'd hurt her during their first spar. She wasn't worried about getting hurt. It was all part of the process. If she didn't learn how to deal with the bumps and bruises of battle now, how would she fare when she was in an actual battle?

Asla took a little jump towards the man, legs splayed a bit as she slid towards him. It was difficult, to say the least. She was rethinking her idea of an ice battle, but... if she could do this, then other fights would definitely be easier, right? "Are you ready?"

The cream and grey girl slid easily into a battle stance. Her head lowered to sit level with her spine. She tucked her ears, flexed her toes, narrowed her eyes and her tail stood out ramrod straight. She was ready and would leave it up to Eraithus to make the first move. Not only was she being nice, but she wanted to see how well he could move on the ice. They were both likely to end up with scraped and bruises, but boy, would it be fun!

"Speech"

WC-322
Total- 933
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]