Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-23-2020, 04:40 AM

He looked at Borias closely for a moment, letting his anger back out in his next breath. It seemed he was not here to poach his members. Good that would not have gone down well with the possessive bastard. What he was proposing was interesting. But the Warlord wasn’t sure how he felt about it. This slave seemed a poor showing of a wolf, barely taught how to speak, not given all the tools he needed to survive in the world. On top of that, Borias had already admitted right to Seer, that he had failed his previous slaves in letting them die from an illness.

There would have to be.. Regulations, precautions, in place, if Sirius was going to get involved. But first, the very first thing, came down to who was in charge, and ultimately, that was not Sirius. If this man wished to extend the Empire in his own unique way, that he would have to get permission and swear fealty to their Empress. “An interesting proposition. If you wish to become part of the Empire as an authority figure, a leader, however, then ultimately, that’s not down to me. Wait a moment, and my Empress will join us.”

With that, the Warlord took a step back, and raised his head to call for Deathbelle. He turned also to Bast, who was waiting near the pack borders. “Catch up with her, and full her in on her way here” he ordered his companion quietly. That way Death would have all the pieces of this before she came to them. She would have a chance to prepare what she might want to say.

"Speech"